Ace Shareware 4you
Free Skype - Skype Free Phone Calls / Free Video Calls / Free Software Download
Price: $00 Free
Skype - Set Your Conversations Free!
What is Skype?
Skype uses your broadband connection to make free voice and video calls over the internet. Skype’s free downloadable software allows you to talk, instant message and make video calls to anyone else of Skype for free. You can also call phones and mobiles and send text messages at great rates.
We all love something for nothing. With Skype’s free software – by the way, it works seamlessly with your internet connection – you can chat away with free Skype-to-Skype calls and never worry about cost, time or distance. Share the love and get your friends to download Skype so you can talk, instant message (IM) or make video calls for nothing. You can also make calls to phones and mobiles at home and abroad at great rates too.
Getting started is simple
- Finding people - Adding friends and family to your contact list is simple – search, select, add.
- Free video calls - See who you’re talking to for free. And check out our new High Quality Video feature.
- Making a call is easy - Simply select the Call Phones tab, enter a number and hit the green button.
- Great call quality - Get top sound on calls with the headset custom-built to work with Skype.
So, what else can you do?
- Skype is jam-packed with great features to help you stay in touch with friends, family and co-workers, share your thoughts and find the information you need.
- You can use it on a computer or get Skype on your mobile so you can keep in touch on the move, whatever you’re up to. Skype works on a wide range of mobiles, plus on devices like the PlayStation® Portable (PSP®). There’s also a great range of WiFi and cordless phones with Skype built-in.
- Just for starters you can instant message (IM) anyone on your contact list or even use group IM to chat with lots of people at the same time. You could hold a conference call to organise a get-together and then find business recommendations™ to search for the perfect venue to hold it.
- There are also really cool video features. All you need is a webcam to make free video calls or even take photos of yourself to personalise Skype.
- If you use Microsoft Outlook® or Outlook Express® then it’s a simple task to import contacts and get them all onto your Skype. If they don’t have Skype yet you can send them an invite to download it – then you can talk for free (and maybe you’ll even get a nice bouquet of flowers and a chocolate bar from them to say thanks for getting them onto Skype? We’d like to think that’s in order).
- Got friends on MySpace? Get them to download Skype or MySpaceIM with Skype. Then add them to your Skype contact list and you’ve got even more people to talk to for free. Simply search for their MySpaceIM name.
- Adding someone to your contact list is easy. But you can also add people who are not yet on Skype and call them on their phones and mobiles at pretty low rates wherever they are.
- Also, if your Microsoft Outlook® contacts have phone numbers, you can have them show up on your contact list so you can call them. You’ll need Skype Credit or a monthly subscription to make calls to phones and mobiles.