QuickBooks Pro 2013: Everyday Tasks Made More Efficient
- See key customer information at a glance with Customer Snapshot
- Invoice multiple customers at once with Batch Invoicing
- Stay on top of receivables with Collections Center
Easy to set up, easy to learn to use
- The New User Setup also includes coaching tips to help you navigate through your first tasks so you can get up and running easily. Plus, you can now easily import your contacts from Excel or any email address book1.
Organize your finances all in one place
- See how your essential business tasks fit together on the QuickBooks Home page. Tasks are organized by group, like Vendors, Customers, and Banking. Workflow arrows show you how tasks relate to each other, helping you decide what to do next.
Manage customer, vendor, and employee data
- Use the Customer, Vendor, and Employee Centers to manage key data easily. The Customer Center, for example, gives you an easy place to edit a customer's billing address, company name, phone number and more, and gives you quick access to related transactions.
Easily print checks, pay bills and track expenses
- Easily print checks, pay bills & track expenses. Aggregate all of your checks to be paid and print them in one batch. QuickBooks keeps track of each check so you can keep tabs on where your money is going. Enter bills from vendors. QuickBooks organizes everything in one place so you'll be able to access all past payments & bills with just a few clicks.
Get a consolidated view of your business with Company Snapshot
- Stay on top of your business by customizing your Company Snapshot. See at a glance year-over-year income and expense trends, income and expenses details, and top customers.
Go paperless with online banking
- Securely download bank and credit transactions directly into QuickBooks2.