Ace Shareware 4you
Web & E-Business
JxBrowser 3.0 Download - Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari
Windows, Mac, Linux
JxBrowser 3.0 Download - Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari Software Download. JxBrowser 3.0 Download helps you embed a rich web browser component, that supports cutting-edge web technologies and standards, into your Swing based Java desktop applications. JxBrowser 3.0 supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms. JxBrowser 3.0 Download supports integration with Internet Explorer and Mozilla (corresponding FireFox 3) under Windows, Apple Safari and Mozilla under Mac OS X, and Mozilla under Linux. JxBrowser 3.0 has a free trial download. Download JxBrowser 3.0 Free Trial Today!
JxBrowser gives you a possibility to embed a rich web browser component, that supports cutting-edge web technologies and standards, into your Swing based Java desktop applications. So web documents, inside your application will look exactly like in a web browser that they are designed for. JxBrowser supports integration with Internet Explorer and Mozilla (corresponding FireFox 3) under Windows, Apple Safari and Mozilla under Mac OS X, and Mozilla under Linux.
Three Browser Engines
- Java WebStart support
- Handling SSL Certificates
- Proxy management and more…
Full DOM Access
- Allows to manage elements in a document, modify element attributes, apply element styles, register and listen to DOM events, etc.
- With JxBrowser you get the full control of the browser including:
- Custom alert and confirmation processing
- Browser settings configuring
- Custom context Java menu support
- Modifying HTML document content
- Browser events
Using JxBrowser you can add a web browser component based on Mozilla Gecko, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Apple Safari (WebKit) engine into your Java Swing desktop application. JxBrowser supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS X platforms. Using JxBrowser you can define which browser engine your Java application should use on different operating systems. You can easily switch between browser engines and work with them via the same API.
Access to Functionality
- JxBrowser provides comprehensive API which allows you to:
- Download HTML pages and files
- Navigate back and forward by pages history
- Listen to navigation events (start, progress, completion)
- Set and get HTML content
- Get access to the loaded web page DOM
- Customize context menus
- And many other things…
Access to the DOM
- JxBrowser provides a Java API to manage elements in a document, modify element attributes and styles, manipulate the data in the HTML form elements, etc.
Handling SSL Certificates
- Using JxBrowser you can add exceptions or disable navigation of internet resources with invalid or self-signed SSL certificates.
Proxy Settings Management
- You can configure proxy settings for a current process without affecting global proxy configuration. JxBrowser supports the following types of proxies: ftp, http, https, gopher, socks.