Adobe XD CC 2018adobe
Adobe XD CC 2018
Go from concept to prototype faster with Adobe XD, the all-in-one UX/UI solution for designing websites, mobile apps, and more. With smooth, powerful performance, it's easy to deliver experiences that work and feel as good as they look on any screen.
XD is available for Windows 10 Anniversary Update or later.
Experience design reimagined.
Adobe XD is built to meet the needs of today’s UX/UI designers, with intuitive tools that deliver breakthrough precision and performance and make everyday tasks feel effortless. Use timesaving features like Repeat Grid and flexible artboards to create everything from low-fidelity wireframes to fully interactive prototypes for any screen in minutes.
Design, prototype, share. All in XD.
Switch from static layouts to interactive prototypes in a single click. Make changes to your design and see your prototype update automatically — no syncing required. Preview your prototypes, complete with transitions on iOS and Android devices, then share them with your team for fast feedback.
Peak performance on Mac or Windows.
XD is natively designed for both Mac and Windows and is part of Creative Cloud, so you get the same precision, speed, and smooth integration with apps like Photoshop and Illustrator — no matter which platform you use.
System Requirements for Adobe XD on desktop
- MacOS 10.11 and later
- CPU: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 4GB
- Non-retina display (Retina recommended)
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (64-bit) - Version 1607 (build 10.0.14393) or later with the following minimum configuration:
- CPU: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation
- Display: 1280 x 800
- Graphics: For Intel GPU, drivers newer than version 18.104.22.16802.
Our shared prototypes work best on the latest versions of modern browsers and operating systems. The following is a list of the minimum recommended versions of browsers used for viewing our shared prototypes. Shared prototypes are not guaranteed to work on older versions of browsers.
- Internet Explorer 11+ on Windows 7+
- Edge on Windows 10+ (latest two releases of the browser)
- Safari 9 on Mac OS 10.11+
- Chrome on Mac 10.11+ and Windows 7+ (latest two releases of the browser)
- Firefox on Mac 10.11+ and Windows 7+ (latest two releases of the browser)
- Default browser on Android 4.2
- Chrome on iOS 9+
- Safari for iOS 8+
XD is currently available in the following languages: