200-120: Cisco Certified Network AssociateKaplan
200-120: Cisco Certified Network Associate
- 450 questions simulating Cisco test questions
- 540 complimentary flash cards
- Detailed explanations for correct/incorrect answers help you grasp underlying concepts
- Comprehensive score report helps you focus your study efforts
Pass Your Certification Exam - Guaranteed!
Kaplan SelfTest is more than just an IT Certifications test preparation provider. Our products provide career opportunities to technology students and IT professionals who prove their technical proficiency through guaranteed certifications success.
Trust our sensible and straight-forward products to help you start or further your career and become the IT professional you strive to be.
Important Exam Information and Objectives:
This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The topics include all the areas covered under ICND1 and ICND2 Exams.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam.
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6)
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- Network Device Security
- WAN Technologies