Acronis Backup 12 Linux ServerAcronis
Acronis Backup 12 Linux Server
Reduce Your Linux Server Downtime
Recovering a server can take significant time and expertise, leaving your business vulnerable. Protect your entire Linux server environment with Acronis Backup, your unified local and cloud backup solution for trusted backups and fast, flexible recovery.
- Protect your entire Linux Server with patented block-level disk imaging, capturing complete system image in one easy step
- Restore your system and be up and running in minutes, not hours, with reliable bare-metal recovery, even to dissimilar hardware
- Recover individual files, folders or a complete system with few simple clicks
- Save time and storage with incremental backups and flexible compression
Simplified Linux Server Backup and Recovery
- Start quickly with zero installation of cloud console or quick installation on-premises
- Remove guesswork with the smart backups that capture everything required for complete recovery
- Restore a server to new, different hardware reliably without worrying about incompatibilities
- Migrate physical systems to virtual servers easily without the usual complexities
Only Acronis Backup 12
Delivers cloud and on-premise data protection for all your data, providing you with a unified web console to back up and recover all your individual workloads.
Backs up your on-premise physical and virtual systems and applications, as well as your Microsoft Azure VMs and Amazon EC2 instances for complete protection of your entire IT infrastructure.
Includes Acronis Instant Restore, reducing your recovery time objectives (RTOs) to seconds by running any physical or virtual Linux or Windows system backup as a VMware or Hyper-V virtual machine (VM).
Gives you complete control over the location of your data, systems, and backups — ensuring that you always know where your company data is, even if it is stored in the cloud.