Acronis Backup CloudAcronis
Acronis Backup Cloud
A Hybrid Cloud Backup Solution for Service Providers
Acronis Backup Cloud protects any virtual, physical, and cloud environment, and lets you quickly realize incremental revenues with zero upfront costs and a pay-as-you-go business model.
Support an Increasing Number of Use Cases
As a service provider, you need to support an increasing number of use cases to retain customers and expand your total addressable market. Acronis Backup Cloud provides you with tools and options to protect any device in any location by backing up to any storage and recovering to any platform.
Protect Any Workload
- Azure VMs
- Amazon EC2
- Office 365
Backup to Any Storage
- Acronis Cloud Storage
- Service Provider Cloud
- Third-Party Hosted
- Local Disks
Start Selling Fast. Grow with Ease.
Zero Up-Front Costs to Get Started
- Eliminate the need to purchase or install any software or hardware.
- Start selling backup services in a matter of hours.
We Speak Your Language
- Target any market with backup software and management consoles available in 18 languages.
- Access multilingual, 24x7x365 support for partners via chat, phone and email.
- Grow your customer base with a true multi-tier, multi-tenant, cloud architecture.
- Meet the dynamic needs of your customers with a 100 percent pay-per-use licensing model.
Control Your Go-to-Market
With Acronis Backup Cloud, you have control over all aspects of your data protection business that is not offered by other software providers.
Control Your Deployment
Choose from flexible deployment options: Acronis-hosted, hybrid, or service provider-hosted.
Control Your Packaging
Customize product branding, control the availability of specific features, and set quotas for specific accounts and groups.
Control Your Licensing
Choose pay-as-you-go or pre-paid models, hard and soft quotas, and per-GB or per-seat/per-device licenses.
Control Your Technology Model
Connect Acronis Backup Cloud to your billing, management, and provisioning solutions via pre-built integrations or RESTful API.
Key Data Protection Features
Complete Business Protection
Protect everything on Windows® and Linux® servers, any hypervisor, PCs, Macs®, iPhone®, iPad® and Android® devices, and Office 365® mailboxes.
World’s Fastest Recovery
Achieve Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) of 15 seconds or less by starting your Windows or Linux backup directly from storage as a VMware Virtual Machines (VM); no data movement required.
Flexible Storage Options
Increase business resiliency by storing your backups in up to five locations, including local disks, NAS, SAN, as well as proven and secure Acronis Cloud Storage.
A Secure Solution
Keep your customers’ data safe with advanced ransomware protection of backups and endpoints, data encryption, network based login restrictions, and more.
Acronis Active Protection™ New!
Protect data and systems from ransomware attacks by detecting, blocking, and reversing suspicious changes to data, backup files, and backup agent.
Acronis ASign™ New!
Eliminate miscommunications with users, suppliers, and customers by supporting the authenticity of your customers’ files with signatures enabled by blockchain.
Key Features for Service Providers
Management and Customization
- Multi-tenant service platform with multiple partner tiers
- Multiple points of custom branding
- Ability to enable/disable specific features for customers
- Granular control over quotas for storage and devices
- Integrates with Odin®, HostBill, Flexiant®, WHMCS®, ConnectWise®, Autotask®, LabTech®, and Microsoft Azure®
- Simplifies integration efforts with RESTful management APIs
- Integrates with APS Cloud Application Standard v2.0/1.2
Unified Cloud Console
- Easy, centralized administration of all partner and customer accounts
- A single console for to manage a set of services from Acronis
- Intuitive, touch-ready web console
- Already in the Acronis Cloud – zero installation required
Dedicated Technical Support
- Presales and post sales service provider support by a designated team of specialists to help you in all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Technical 24/7/365 support free of charge, exclusively for certified Acronis partners
- Acronis Professional Services to help ensure the success of your Acronis implementations
- Professional assistance with more complex service deployments, including private-cloud backup and software-defined storage implementations
Training and Certifications
- Acronis Training & Certification courses tailored to teach your team how to sell and implement hybrid cloud data protection strategies
- Classroom and online training sessions led by professional instructors who guides you through the exercises, use cases, and online examination
Built on Acronis Data Cloud
With one installation, you can offer your customers Backup, Disaster Recovery and File Sync & Share services. Sell more, increase customer retention, and improve the reliability of data protection with in-demand, add-on services.