Acronis Data CloudAcronis
Acronis Data Cloud
A Single Solution to Offer Your Customers Backup, Disaster Recovery and File Sync & Share Services
With one installation, you can offer your customers Backup, Disaster Recovery and File Sync & Share services. Sell more, increase customer retention, and improve the reliability of data protection with in-demand, add-on services.
Acronis Backup Cloud
As a service provider, you need to support an increasing number of use cases to retain customers and expand your total addressable market. Acronis Backup Cloud provides you with tools and options to protect any device in any location by backing up to any storage and recovering to any platform.
Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud
Acronis Disaster Recovery Cloud is a turnkey, self-service solution, built upon Acronis Backup Cloud, that lets you protect your customers’ critical workloads by instantly recovering their critical IT systems, applications, and data utilizing the Acronis’ cloud infrastructure.
Acronis Files Cloud
Acronis Files Cloud provides office and mobile users with safe file access, sync, and share in an easy-to-use, complete, and secure hosted cloud solution. Easy to sell and implement, Acronis Files Cloud expands your product portfolio and helps you quickly attract new customers, realize incremental revenues and reduce customer churn.
Acronis Data Cloud Features
- Policy Engine
- Usage Reporting
- REST API
- Offerings & Bundles
- Management Console
- White labelling
- Single Sign-On
Service Provider Benefits
Start Fast with Zero Upfront Cost
- Just a few clicks to get up and running
- No investment with the Acronis-hosted model
- One simple deployment for three services
- A ramp-up period for new partners
Satisfy Your Customers
- Manage storage tiers and costs
- Balance speed of recovery and costs
- Comply with local regulations
- Choose a user interface from 18 languages
Reduce Churn and Earn More
- Increase Average Revenue Per User (ARPU)
- Sell more services and storage
- Easily customize your offerings
- Bundle with other services
- White-labeling option for all services
- “Powered by Acronis” logo
- Stores data in Amazon, Azure, Acronis Cloud, or in your local storage
- Protects more customer data sources than competitive solutions
Fits Your Business Model
- Offers a choice of Acronis-hosted, Hybrid or service provider-hosted deployment
- Adjusts to any pricing model
- Natively integrates with cPanel, Plesk, Odin, WHMCS, HostBill, Autotask, and many more
- Offers an API for additional integrations
- Acronis Active Protection against ransomware
- Acronis Notary & Acronis ASign for data verification
- Acronis Universal Restore to any hardware or hypervisor
- Acronis Instant Restore for recovery in 15 seconds
Why Partner with Acronis
Keep informed about the new features and benefits that the Acronis Data Cloud offers and improve your service offerings.
Free Access to Collateral and Sales Tools
Leverage our tools, including whitepapers, contract templates, case studies, and presentations in your own sales and marketing initiatives.
White-Label and Branding
Completely rebrand your solution and benefit from the power of the Acronis brand using the “Powered by Acronis logo” and showing your customers that your solution is built on a platform they can trust.
Participate in Acronis Marketing Initiatives
You and your customers will have the opportunity to participate in Acronis press releases, case studies, and other marketing initiatives that can help build your market presence.
Free 30-Day Trial Period
Provide customers with product demos on Acronis services and a free 30-day trial period to minimize barriers to entry. Acronis Data Cloud services trials can be automatically converted to paid subscriptions.
Dedicated Technical and Sales Support
Get pre- and post-sales support from a designated team of specialists to help you assist your customers in any stage of the customer lifecycle. Tier II technical support is available 24/7/365 free of charge, exclusively for certified Acronis partners.
Available Professional Services
The Acronis Professional Services team is available to ensure the success of your Acronis implementations. Get professional assistance with complex deployments.
Training and Certifications
Acronis training and certification courses are tailored to teach you how to sell, implement, and solve all challenges in the shortest time possible.