Acronis Files CloudAcronis
What is Acronis Files Cloud
Acronis Files Cloud provides office and mobile users with safe file access, sync, and share in an easy-to-use, complete, and secure hosted cloud solution. Easy to sell and implement, Acronis Files Cloud expands your product portfolio and helps you quickly attract new customers, realize incremental revenues and reduce customer churn.
The Industry’s Strongest Security and Controls
- Provides secure methods for users to share content across any device
- Offers comprehensive security, authentication, and over-the-air and on-device encryption
- Provides user controls for working with and sharing files/folders
- Offers an enterprise-class audit trail to manage users, applications, and data
Deep Functionality to Improve Mobile Employee Productivity
- Empowers users to work on files using popular mobile devices, Macs®, and PCs
- Integrates with native Microsoft® Office mobile apps for maximum editing power and file control
- Offers powerful PDF annotation functions for review and approval workflows
- Delivers a rich mobile client experience, including bookmarks and 1- and 2-way sync.
Service Provider Benefits
Exclusively Designed for Service Providers
- Easily integrate with your business automation systems
- Ensure security isolation between tenants with a multi-tiered/multi-tenant solution
- White label and brand the service into your existing SaaS offerings
- Reduce churn with a “sticky” service that stores customer data in your trusted data center
Quick Time to Revenue
- Supports your and your customers’ workloads and data sources
- Host in your private cloud, the Acronis cloud platform, or a range of hybrid models
- Offers highly flexible pay-per-use pricing models with no upfront investment
- Easily scales out to support millions of end user customers.
Built on Acronis Data Cloud
With one installation, you can offer your customers Backup, Disaster Recovery and File Sync & Share services. Sell more, increase customer retention, and improve the reliability of data protection with in-demand, add-on services.