Acronis Monitoring ServiceAcronis
Acronis Monitoring Service
Start monitoring servers, networks, applications, websites, and services in minutes
Acronis Monitoring Service is a SaaS-based unified monitoring solution for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid infrastructures. It provides you with everything you need to ensure critical systems are up and running and get insights into performance of your IT stacks via both internal (behind the firewall) and external (via the worldwide polling network) monitoring.
Robust, yet easy-to-use and affordable, Acronis Monitoring Service enables you to start tracking IT systems’ metrics in minutes with no training or complicated setups, receive customizable alerts in case of problems, and analyze historical and real-time data to identify performance optimization opportunities.
Why use Acronis Monitoring Service?
- Configure full IT stack monitoring in minutes with no training or complicated setups
- Be alerted instantly to problems so you can identify and resolve issues before they impact your users
- Minimize maintenance complexity of a monitoring system and total cost of ownership
- Quickly identify performance and availability problems for effective troubleshooting
- Get a single-pane-of-glass view of the health of an entire on-premise, cloud-based or hybrid infrastructure
- Make smarter IT decisions by analyzing historical and real-time data
Quick and seamless wizard-driven setup
Configure monitoring of critical IT systems’ metrics in minutes with no training required.
A single-pane-of-glass monitoring for servers, operating systems, software, networks, and websites.
Alerts in case of problems via email, SMS or voice call
Receive customizable alerts based on incident severity, component dependencies, thresholds, team roles or responsibilities.
On-premise, cloud and hybrid infrastructures monitoring
An in-house server or network, a private cloud, or a public cloud infrastructure served by an IaaS provider like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace or DigitalOcean, Acronis Monitoring Service works with all of them.
Monitor multiple data centers in different geographical locations from a single dashboard.
Both external and internal monitoring
Easily configure both external (via the Acronis’ worldwide polling network) and internal (behind the firewall, inside your data center) checks within local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN).
Server and OS monitoring
- Track important operating system metrics like CPU usage, CPU load, RAM, free disk space, disk usage, swap usage.
- Quick and easy agents’ installation. Set up server monitoring by simply running a single shell command or through a standard Windows installer wizard.
- S.M.A.R.T. drives. Monitor S.M.A.R.T. drive’s health status and performance attributes.
- Website uptime monitoring. Monitor availability at predefined time intervals to ensure your website is up 24*7*365 for all your visitors.
- Response time monitoring. Constantly check how long it takes for your site to respond helps you ensure that your visitors have a consistently rewarding experience.
- SSL/TLS Certificate expiration monitoring. Specify the minimum number of days before expiration and to receive alerts if the certificate is not updated.
- Body and header content monitoring. Be sure websites respond with a specified HTTP status codes.
Software and applications monitoring
- MySQL database
- Apache web server
- Log files
- OS processes
- Windows and Linux services
- Active Directory
- Windows Event Logs
- Java Virtual Machine
- Network devices monitoring. Ping, SNMP devices, printers.
- Network channel quality monitoring. Packet loss, jitter, latency.
- Network interface monitoring. Traffic, packets, errors, discards.
Custom metrics monitoring
Use an arbitrary script or a shell command to implement a custom monitoring scenario. Collect, store and graph the measured data, set thresholds and get alerted about virtually any metrics.
Monitoring via the most used network protocols
ICMP, HTTP/HTTPs, TCP, SSH, FTP, SMTP/SMTPs, IMAP/IMAPs, POP3/POP3s.
The application’s central monitoring panel interface is available from any computer or tablet device anywhere around the world through a secure connection.
Data presentation and SLA reports
Get the information you need to keep your entire network in top shape through network maps, charts, tables and dashboards.
Multiple infrastructures support
Easily add as many infrastructures and components as you require, and streamline them for different tasks, departments, offices, or clients.
Infrastructure schema view with impact-dependencies modeling
Create meaningful and logical dependencies between network components, such as routers, printers, switches, UPSes, storages, servers, and applications.