Alienware 17 OLEDDell
Alienware 17 OLED Display Notebook
The Alienware 17 OLED’s touchscreen display offers an astronomical contrast ratio of 100,000:1, also delivering better color saturation. With the fastest response time on a notebook, typically 1ms, gamers get a display performance experience never before possible on an LCD. Compatibility with the Alienware Graphics Amplifier allows for boosted graphics performance now, or in the future, and an even better experience with this stunning display.
Alienware 17 OLED is one of the world’s first gaming notebooks to offer OLED display technology. More consumers are embracing OLED graphics in televisions and smartphones, with self-lighting pixels that can switch off completely to achieve perfect black for significantly higher contrast. How much higher? The Alienware 17 OLED’s display offers an astronomical contrast ratio of 100,000:1, also delivering better color saturation.
Designed in partnership with Samsung, this gaming notebook offers the fastest response time on an Alienware notebook ever (1ms typically), it also gets a boost from its compatibility with the Alienware Graphics Amplifier.
Alienware 17 OLED Options:
- 6th Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 CPUs
- Graphics options include NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M with 2GB up to the GeForce GTX 965M with 4GB
- 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L memory configurable up to 16GB
- 500GB 5400RPM Hybrid (8GB Cache) SSD SATA 6Gb/s to 128GB mSATA SSD + 512GB PCIe SSD multi-drive storage
- New OLED QHD touchscreen display
- Killer Networking Ethernet and Wifi come standard for peak performance