Carbonite Server AdvancedCarbonite
Carbonite Server Advanced ia a true backup and disaster recovery solution that gives businesses bare metal recovery and flexible, granular protection for their critical server data.
Any threat to your data is a threat to your business. Carbonite Server Backup protects an unlimited number of physical and virtual servers on-site and in the cloud for ultra-reliable protection and fast recovery, with prices starting at just $899.99 per year.
Hybrid (local & cloud) backup protects business data no matter what the situation:
- Back up locally, to the cloud or both
- Local backup enables fastest possible recovery time
- Cloud backup ensures disaster preparedness
- Back up to DAS, NAS and SAN
- Granular protection of system state, databases, live applications & Hyper-V
IMAGE BACKUP & BARE METAL RESTORE (BMR)
BMR simplifies recovery and reduces recovery time objective (RTO):
- Image backup protects system state, OS, applications, files and settings in one pass
- Rapid recovery of both individual files or full system
- Restore to new, existing or dissimilar hardware from bare metal with no OS or other software installation required
HYPER-V IMAGE BACKUP
Carbonite is the safest way to reap rewards when virtualizing:
- Complete snapshot protection with full backup capability
- Protect Hyper-V VMs at the hypervisor level
- Schedule full and incremental backups flexibly and frequently
- Restore VM disks to any local machine
- Recover files with a simple drag and drop or cut and past
Configure, Customize & Control
You've got better things to do than babysit your backup. With just a few settings, create consistent, automated policies and prevent user error.
- Bandwidth settings and throttling allow you to optimize network usage and manage network traffic
- Manage backup sets, retention policies, security settings and notifications
- Monitor backups and storage from any connected device through the web-based dashboard
Growth Without Penalties
Choose a plan based on what you need to back up, then add storage and devices to your backup affordably and with complete flexibility.
- Starter amount of cloud storage included at no additional charge
- Add more cloud storage at affordable rates to handle your growing business’s data
- Add local storage devices, applications or databases with no additional license fees
Simple Setup & Support
Carbonite is easy to set up by yourself or with help from our award-winning U.S.-based business support team.
- Install software, configure settings and start backing up in minutes
- Use free valet install and have a Carbonite business team member install and set up the software for you
- Call, email or chat with our U.S.-based business support team, 7 days a week