Dragon Legal IndividualNuance
Dragon Legal individual v15 has been built with a specialized legal vocabulary that enables legal documents to be prepared quickly and accurately by voice.
Dragon Legal Individual v15 is available at a brand new price point of $500, and was designed specifically to meet the documentation, transcription, and mobility needs of individual legal professionals and those in smaller practices.
Drive new levels of documentation productivity with the all-new Dragon Legal Individual v15.
Boost efficiency with customizations. Add custom words specific to your practice or create custom commands to quickly insert standardized content and shortcut repetitive tasks by voice.
Use your favorite applications. Dictate, edit and control your applications by voice, and enjoy Full Text Control in many desktop or web applications when using supported browsers.
Speed document turnaround. Quickly dictate and edit case files, contracts and briefs by voice; even format legal citations automatically.
Eliminate or reduce transcription time and costs. Record legal notes using a digital recorder for later transcription by you or your staff.
Be productive anytime, anywhere. Use the separate, cloud-based Dragon Anywhere professional-grade mobile dictation solution and complete documentation in court, visiting clients or wherever work takes you.
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10; 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8.1 & 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- CPU: Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 8GB
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. See support.nuance.com/compatibility for more information
- An Internet connection for product download and automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)