ISO 9000:2015 Quality Management Systems - Fundamentals and VocabularyANSI
ISO 9000:2015 Quality Management Systems - Fundamentals and Vocabulary
ISO 9000:2015 describes the fundamental concepts and principles of quality management which are universally applicable to the following:
- Organizations seeking sustained success through the implementation of a quality management system;
- Customers seeking confidence in an organization's ability to consistently provide products and services conforming to their requirements;
- Organizations seeking confidence in their supply chain that their product and service requirements will be met;
- Organizations and interested parties seeking to improve communication through a common understanding of the vocabulary used in quality management;
- Organizations performing conformity assessments against the requirements of ISO 9001;
- Providers of training, assessment or advice in quality management;
- Developers of related standards.
ISO 9000:2015 specifies the terms and definitions that apply to all quality management and quality management system standards developed by ISO/TC 176.
This standard is also available in these packages