QuickBooks Self-EmployedIntuit QuickBooks
Hey freelancers, contractors, and home-based entrepreneurs. This new QuickBooks is different — and made just for you!
QuickBooks Online Self-Employed enables freelancers, independent contractors and home-based entrepreneurs to:
- Connect accounts: Import bank and credit card transactions to easily track income and expenses with no data entry required.
- Categorize by click: Mark a transaction as “business” by simply clicking a button, or swiping a finger across a mobile app, letting entrepreneurs instantly categorize IRS Schedule C deductions.
- Stack up savings: Track deductions all year round to help entrepreneurs save time and money.
- Simplify taxes: Calculate estimated quarterly and year-end taxes so there are no surprises in April.
- Count on security: Be confident that bank-grade encryption protects information, keeping it safe and secure.
- Quarterly taxes estimated for you
- Connect accounts to see income & spending
- Track expenses in one click (or swipe on the go)