RingCentral Rooms provides the next generation of web conferencing software for conference room connectivity with HD video, audio, and online meetings.
RingCentral Rooms works with off-the-shelf hardware, enabling companies to bring a high definition video experience to their workforce at a fraction of the cost of proprietary hardware, while maintaining enterprise-grade quality. RingCentral Rooms is designed for any conference room, huddle room, or large open space rooms. It allows seamless participation with other RingCentral Meetings participants joining from mobile, tablets, desktops, or IP desk phones.
- Easy to set up; no IT skills necessary
- No expensive proprietary hardware required
- Utilizes off-the-shelf iPad, Mac PC, and camera hardware
- Calendar integration with Google or Microsoft Exchange
- Ability to see a list of scheduled meetings and one-tap to start a meeting
- Screen sharing with Wi-Fi, Airplay or wired HDMI connection
- Dual screens can show active speaker, content and gallery view.
Connect and collaborate without proprietary hardware and complicated configurations associated with legacy web conferencing services. Extend your RingCentral Meetings capabilities with an affordable, easy-to-use web conferencing solution that works with your smartphones, tablets, desktops, desk phones, and other RingCentral Rooms.
Benefits of RingCentral Rooms
Easily prepare your web conferencing service in your conference rooms.
You can set up existing equipment or avoid costly, proprietary hardware with off-the-shelf equipment, including an iPad, monitors, a camera, speakers, and a Mac.
Experience advanced conferencing services in any sized room, including compact huddle spaces, medium conference rooms, or large boardrooms.
With a single iPad controller, it’s simple and efficient to control the camera, speakers, and participants during online meetings.
Easily send out a meeting invitation to anyone on the spot.
Your conference rooms transform into superior online meetings spaces
- You can start or join a meeting directly from the single interface of your dedicated conference room iPad.
- Calendar integration with Google and Microsoft Office 365/Exchange makes your scheduling seamless. You can see a quick-view of upcoming meetings on the interface and tap once to start or join a meeting.
- Sharing is not complicated, and you have the options to share presentations, files, and desktops via Wi-Fi, AirPlay Mirror, and wired HDMI devices.
- Connect and collaborate with other meeting participants joining from mobile, tablets, desktops, telephones, H.323/SIP room systems, or other RingCentral Rooms.